Trip Discussion's: 2010 qp Air Ramp Discussion Thread
Print Page | Close Window

2010 qp Air Ramp Discussion Thread

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Trip Discussion's
Forum Discription: This forum is for discussing Trips which have been posted through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9291
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 9:33am

Topic: 2010 qp Air Ramp Discussion Thread
Posted By: James
Subject: 2010 qp Air Ramp Discussion Thread
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:04pm

This is the 2010 qp Air Ramp discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the http://Professorpaddle.com/ppages/rte/tripdetails.asp?task=View&TripId=883 - 2010 qp Air Ramp | Trip Page

The Big Air RAMP IS BACK.

We are all looking forward to the return of the Ramp. Cloaked in secrecy this ramp is being fabricated in South Seattle at a top secret compound.

The Event will be held in three parts.

Part One - Warm Ups
A warm up period of 1 hour will be offered starting at 3:00pm. All competitors will be able to get on the ramp and find their mojo before entering the judged Huck Fest. Competitors ONLY

Part Two - Huck Fest
The event will be judged by Audience approval. A panel of judges will determine which competitors receive the most Cry's from the crowd. Each competitor will receive 3 attempts to woo the watchers, It might be a wicked wipeout or a Massive Move but the winners will be rewarded well !!!

Part Three - Jam Fest
After the competition ends the Ramp will be opened up to a General Jam Fest. Tunes will be pumping while the boats are jumping. This time will be open to competitors and non-competitors.

All competitors must meet at the Ramp prior to the event to signup for the competition.

** Competitors are encouraged to join this event online so we can determine the attendance for this event **

Prizes for the winners will be handed out on Sat Evening at the Award / Raffle / Auction around 7pm

Replies:
Posted By: Travisimo
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:49pm
I liked the Jam Fest being before the competition last year.

I wouldn't have had a chance at winning if it weren't for plenty of drunken practice before.

That 3rd place throwbag is my most prized trophy!

-------------
H2O please

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 12:53pm
You will still have a warm up time with tunes the difference is it will only be open to competitors so you have more time on the ramp. That and the Jam session ended to start the comp and this year it will go as long as the rampers are ramping

Posted By: Yotes
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 1:05pm
I can offer up the PA system again, although somebody else will need to bring an iPod with tunes.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 1:09pm
Bring it over yotes. I got the tunes covered ... Rolling the ratatat 4 shure

Posted By: RemAcct2
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 2:57pm
Why not invite Yote's band to play?

-------------

Print Page | Close Window