Lost \ Found \ Stolen: Lost Werner Sherpa 191 unfeathered paddle
Print Page | Close Window

Lost Werner Sherpa 191 unfeathered paddle

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: Classifieds
Forum Name: Lost \ Found \ Stolen
Forum Discription: Lost gear and Found Gear, Post it Here - Got something stolen, let everyone know
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=89
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 2:46pm

Topic: Lost Werner Sherpa 191 unfeathered paddle
Posted By: arnobarno
Subject: Lost Werner Sherpa 191 unfeathered paddle
Date Posted: 17 Dec 2006 at 5:40pm
Posting for one of our fellow paddlers today as they will not be on the net for a couple of days...  John or Patty - please post your contact info below once you are back online.

Lost (today 12/17) Werner Sherpa 191cm unfeathered paddle.  Last seen at the bottom of fisherman rapid on Skykomish.  Hopefully not on its way to Puget Sound... :-(

If you find it, you can PM me or phone 206-728-4442 and I will make sure that it finds the owner. 

-------------
arn9schaeffer@gmail.com (remove 9 for my real email address)

Replies:
Posted By: doggievacation
Date Posted: 20 Dec 2006 at 10:26am

Thanks, Arn

If anyone happens to find this paddle (w/ pogies still attached), please call Patty (the owner) directly at 360-756-2292.  She only got to use this paddle twice before losing it!!!

And BTW, does anyone know why Werner made the standard color for a (mainly) beginner paddle dark forest green?  It all but disappearred on the river.  There were over a dozen fishermen just downstream from where it was lost and no one saw it float by.  (And no, I don't think these guys were dishonest.  If one of them had snagged it, everyone would have seen it come ashore.)

John

Print Page | Close Window