Events: Halloween Party @ Fish's Pad
Print Page | Close Window

Halloween Party @ Fish's Pad

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Events
Forum Discription: Read and Discuss Upcoming Events. Please Post Trips through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8798
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 2:20am

Topic: Halloween Party @ Fish's Pad
Posted By: James
Subject: Halloween Party @ Fish's Pad
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2009 at 3:09pm
The party is going down this friday at Fish's place. We will incorporate a little birthday cake into the mix for JP and be prepared to sing him a little happy Birthday song.

Replies:
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2009 at 1:40pm
Although a few folks have PM'd me to join in, it also sounds like there are going to be quite a few other folks throwing parties. I am trying to decide if I should combine ours with one of the other parties or keep it seperate. Let me know what you think because I would like to plan a good time either way.

~J

Posted By: RemAcct2
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2009 at 10:39pm
Who wants to go out of town and boat that weekend?

-------------

Posted By: franzhorner
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by James

Although a few folks have PM'd me to join in, it also sounds like there are going to be quite a few other folks throwing parties. I am trying to decide if I should combine ours with one of the other parties or keep it seperate. Let me know what you think because I would like to plan a good time either way.

~J

I need a party to go to!!!

-------------
MORE RAIN PLEASE

Posted By: Tobin
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 4:35pm
James,
Ambre & I would be there, but we were already committed to a party near here. Long drive from Renton home after a few Spooky Ciders!
Happy Halloween!

-------------
Sure?

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 5:11pm
It looks like were going to join forces with another crew and all party together!

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 10:34am
So just an update for those interested. I bagged the plan to have a get together at my place and instead I am going to head over to fish's place this friday for his little gala... If your interested in carpooling from the south end give me a shout. I know that one or two folks are planning on paddling to his place from various points on the lake.

Also don't forget that were going to incorporate a little Birthday Cake into the night for JP. He's turning 59 ()

Posted By: Tobin
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 10:40am
Don't forget to apply for a burn permit with that many candles.

-------------
Sure?

Posted By: Fish
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 11:42am
As James said,  i'm having a Halloween Party at my house Friday Night, Oct 30th.  Costume is required for entry. PM me  for address and parking directions.

Print Page | Close Window