Trip Discussion's: MM Weds Afternoon Discussion Thread
Print Page | Close Window

MM Weds Afternoon Discussion Thread

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Trip Discussion's
Forum Discription: This forum is for discussing Trips which have been posted through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6961
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 2:24pm

Topic: MM Weds Afternoon Discussion Thread
Posted By: Gabe
Subject: MM Weds Afternoon Discussion Thread
Date Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 1:41pm

This is the MM Weds Afternoon discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the MM Weds Afternoon | Trip Page

Looking to run the MM on Wednesday, mid-afternoon. Time is flexible, but I am hoping to get out there a bit earlier than the standard after work 5:30 run.

If you want to carpool from Seattle, let me know.

Cheers,

Gabe

Replies:
Posted By: gmkayaker
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 4:50pm
I'm new to the area and would like to do the run but the traditional after-work time would work much better for me as I get off work around 5pm.

I'm located in Bellevue near Bel-Red and 156th ave. How long would it take to get to the takeout from there? I'd be happy to car pool if anyone is interested.

Gerard

425-503-2020

Date Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 7:11pm
Unfortunately I have to be at work at 6pm in downtown Seattle on Weds. So if there is anyone looking to do a mid-day run on the MM or upper Green, that is about all I can commit to.

To answer your question, it would take about a half hour I guess from Bellevue to N. Bend.

Seems like lately there are always a few paddlers lurking at the take-out around 5:30pm, you shouldn't have any trouble finding someone to boat with.
Gabe

-------------
Pura Vida!

Posted By: Weide
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 10:17pm
Gabe-

I'm off tomorrow. I can go earlier or later or whenever you want. Call if you change the 3 o'clock start time. 253.347.six nine six nine.

Weide

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2008 at 8:21am
Sweet, let's meet at 2:30pm

Gabe

-------------
Pura Vida!

Posted By: Weide
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2008 at 9:23am
2:30 it is!

Posted By: Courtney
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2008 at 9:27am

gmkayaker,

There's a group meeting at 5:30 at the take out if you want to join us.

Courtney

Print Page | Close Window