Events: Annual Xmas Bash
Print Page | Close Window

Annual Xmas Bash

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Events
Forum Discription: Read and Discuss Upcoming Events. Please Post Trips through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6010
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 8:08am

Topic: Annual Xmas Bash
Posted By: The OAC
Subject: Annual Xmas Bash
Date Posted: 05 Dec 2007 at 9:11am
The Outdoor Adventure Center's annual Xmas bash is this Saturday evening, at Aquasports in Redmond.  The event coincides with Aquasports (late) fall sale which will be going on all day Saturday.  Come on over for food, drinks, etc., and a photo contest with "carnage" and "adventure" categories.  Bring your favorite prints for a change to win prizes from vendors.

See you there...

Jeff

-------------
The OAC is a private username and is not connected with the good folks at the OAC kayak shop, who are in no way responsible for ranting, soap boxing, or mud slinging conducted under this name.

Replies:
Posted By: James
Date Posted: 05 Dec 2007 at 10:19am
Listen you should know this stuff by now. Make sure if your posting an event that you set the date of it so it shows up on the calendar. I use that feature quite a bit and it is alot easier to find out what is coming up then hunting through the forum.

This is a freebie but the next one will cost ya.

-------------

Posted By: Yotes
Date Posted: 05 Dec 2007 at 10:59am
I might actually make it to this one, since I'm going to the seahawks game the next day.

Posted By: The OAC
Date Posted: 05 Dec 2007 at 11:29am
You web designers are a demanding bunch... how bout a little pre-party Robe action on Sat?

-------------
The OAC is a private username and is not connected with the good folks at the OAC kayak shop, who are in no way responsible for ranting, soap boxing, or mud slinging conducted under this name.

Date Posted: 05 Dec 2007 at 12:19pm
hehehe ... ya your probably right... have fun on Robe you lucky dogs!

-------------

Posted By: PowWrangler
Date Posted: 05 Dec 2007 at 12:37pm
I'm down for Robe if it stays above 5ft and will try to make the party as well.

Hopefully there are no big changes after the flood (except for removal of the F.U. rock in Last Sunshine).

Date Posted: 06 Dec 2007 at 2:30pm
Hey Jeff, are you showing a movie or providing any entertainment?

Just curious if it was just the contest?

-------------

Print Page | Close Window