Commercial Listings: Introducing Nookie Kayak gear in US
Print Page | Close Window

Introducing Nookie Kayak gear in US

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: Classifieds
Forum Name: Commercial Listings
Forum Discription: Businesses are encouraged post here. Contact a Moderator to help with Event Promotion
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5836
Printed Date: 21 May 2024 at 6:03pm

Topic: Introducing Nookie Kayak gear in US
Posted By: dragorossinw
Subject: Introducing Nookie Kayak gear in US
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2007 at 9:46am
I am happy to tell you all about a great, grass roots kayak clothing company expanding into the US.  Nookie Gear has been around the UK and Europe sense 1991, and offers amazing gear.  One item I am very impressed with is the Euro Style Spray Decks n(V Shock), I have paddle the euro Style for over 10 years, and I will say it is the dryest, most durrable, only way to go.

Check out their new catalogue at   www.nookie.co.uk  

-------------
Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com
www.nookiekayaking.us
www.dragorossi.com
www.donkeyfIip.com

Replies:
Posted By: bseracka
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2007 at 5:24pm
Hey some of their gear looks pretty nice any idea on shipping time?  also do you have a price list available?

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2007 at 5:40pm
nookie looks like Euro version of NRS

-------------

Posted By: Weide
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2007 at 6:40pm
Nookie has hotties in their catalog

Posted By: dragorossinw
Date Posted: 06 Nov 2007 at 9:16am
Well, all the Nookie samples have arrived.  I spent the weekend dunking, torchering, and beatng on some of the products with some buddies in Eastern Washington.  Let me tell you, they are impressive.     www.nookie.co.uk

I personaly like the Zone Shell, a 3 ply waterproof fabric with waterproof gaskets, made from a coated neoprene rather then latex, giving you greater comfort, no neck rash, and longer gasket life.  And my head did not feel like it was going to pop, no need to trim these gaskets like you do a latex.  Beefed up elbow area using a rip stop type, titanium stitch woven fabric, with increased mobility.  The Zone is sweet! 

The V-Shock Skirt is the only way to go.  I have paddled the Euro-Style skirts for nearly ten years, and they are by far the driest I have used, and I have never seen one implode in big water. 

So, look for Nookie at a shop near you, soon.  Or, find me on the water, test some gear, and tell me what you think.  The R&D guys and gals are very open to suggestions.  I will keep you posted as to where you can get yours. 

Tony Z

-------------
Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com
www.nookiekayaking.us
www.dragorossi.com
www.donkeyfIip.com

Print Page | Close Window