Forum Name: Whitewater Forum
Forum Discription: Open Discussion Forum. Whitewater related subjects only
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5467
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 10:57am

Topic: Live Chat Room
Posted By: James
Subject: Live Chat Room
Date Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 11:49pm
For all those that have checked out the chat room and wondered. Here is a brief rundown.

If you want to chat with someone shoot them a PM and meet in the Live Chat Room. You can always see who is online in the chat room by going to the homepage. On the homepage you will see a list of the users logged in and the chat rooms they are in. This is just above the river levels area. If you don't see this .. that means the room is empty and if you enter you will be alone until someone joins.

Try making wild Room Names that are a little Crazy... Drinking and Fire always catch my eye but thats just because I am a thirsty pyro!

To get to the live chat room you can click Chat Live when people are in the chat room just above the river levels area. Or if you wish to be the first one in the room you can click Live Chat in the Home Page Menu.

Cheers
J

Oh yea... There is a Log Out button on the live chat page.. Use it or it takes 30 minutes to clear your name, and then folks get confused when your not responding.

Replies:
Posted By: Chuck e fresh
Date Posted: 02 Aug 2007 at 12:19am
WAZ up JAMES.. I don't have somthing witty to insert but you can guess what I'd say...??? hmmm.. or is that witty ! I'd say a paddle might do." NIce, high fivah !"

-------------
There's no such word as can't!so stop making excuses!!!!

Posted By: justin
Date Posted: 02 Aug 2007 at 8:01am
thanks for the instructions James.

Print Page | Close Window