Events: Events FAQ
Print Page | Close Window

Events FAQ

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Events
Forum Discription: Read and Discuss Upcoming Events. Please Post Trips through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5378
Printed Date: 16 Apr 2024 at 7:18am

Topic: Events FAQ
Posted By: James
Subject: Events FAQ
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2007 at 5:17pm
Events FAQ

Q:
Why is there now an Events Forum?
A: To allow members to post discussions which link the Title of the Event onto the Calendar.

Q: Who is allowed to Post Events?
A: Any member! But if you abuse it you will loose it! Abuse would be posting stupid crap that people don't like again and again and again.

Q:
How do you post an Event?
A:
Just click New Topic and on the New Topic Form you will see 3 fields for setting the date of your event. Besure to list the Time in your Title or Post.

Replies:
Posted By: WhiteWater
Date Posted: 03 Oct 2008 at 7:36pm
James go on a river run with me (please) need you to see how I'm doing and give me the Knowledge you know about kayaking. I go to the snoqualmi II's powerhouse. I tip over in holes and hit rocks to better my roll and prepare for the worst. I'm ready for III's n VI's with a leader that know's the river. Let's Roll if you gotta chance. I'm goin Saturday and Sunday give me a call (206-817-1313). Thanks Bro. Let it Rain

-------------
All rivers lead to Mr. Extreme!

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2008 at 8:40am
Hey thats not an event... but I am down with the Powerhouse... Maybe next weekend sometime. I think tomorrow I am either going to head up to the Sky or UU cispus.

On the Events note... I am resetting the server this morning. Our webserver has had over 25,000 malicious attack/attempts in the last month so I need to clear out some memory.

Here we go 1. 2. 3. Reset

-------------

Print Page | Close Window