Commercial Listings: Gear Swap Rules
Print Page | Close Window

Gear Swap Rules

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: Classifieds
Forum Name: Commercial Listings
Forum Discription: Businesses are encouraged post here. Contact a Moderator to help with Event Promotion
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3639
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 7:39pm

Topic: Gear Swap Rules
Posted By: The OAC
Subject: Gear Swap Rules
Date Posted: 28 Feb 2006 at 8:46pm

The Outdoor Adventure Center gear swap kicks off March 11 at 10:00.  You can bring any servicable boats and gear to sell.  If you plan to personally hang out and hock you gear, great.  If you prefer to sign your gear in and leave it for the day (emphasis on for the day), there will be a 10% commission.

I will publish a list of boats for sale prior to the swap if enough people email me with what they have.

Don't forget that the Liquid Insanity Premier and party is the night of the swap.  For more details see the post under Commercial Forums or visit http://www.outdooradventurecenter.com/dept.asp?d_id=18531&am p;am p;l1=18531.

Jeff

-------------
The OAC is a private username and is not connected with the good folks at the OAC kayak shop, who are in no way responsible for ranting, soap boxing, or mud slinging conducted under this name.

Replies:
Posted By: The OAC
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2006 at 10:07am

You can bring boats to the gear swap as early as 9am.  We will have a some our our demos for sale as well as a bunch a demos and older model (including some current models with older outfitting) from Aquasports.

Not counting the demos off the top of my head I know that we will have:

Kingpin 6.3

Kingpin 6.1

GForce 5.9

G Ride 6.2

Dagger Mamba (the smaller one)

2x Pyranha I3 (220 and 221?)

Bliss-Stick Flipstick

Pyranha S6 (smaller one)

And I would expect many more...

-------------
The OAC is a private username and is not connected with the good folks at the OAC kayak shop, who are in no way responsible for ranting, soap boxing, or mud slinging conducted under this name.

Print Page | Close Window