Commercial Listings: No Issaquah Pool This Weekend
Print Page | Close Window

No Issaquah Pool This Weekend

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: Classifieds
Forum Name: Commercial Listings
Forum Discription: Businesses are encouraged post here. Contact a Moderator to help with Event Promotion
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3423
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 2:33am

Topic: No Issaquah Pool This Weekend
Posted By: The OAC
Subject: No Issaquah Pool This Weekend
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2005 at 8:54pm

Everyone please take note... There will be no Issaquah Pool sessions for the next two weekends due to previously scheduled Issaquah Community events.  Juanita pool is still on for both Friday nights.  The next Issaquah Pool Session will be Rob McKibbin's playboating clinic on December 3 (call 425-883-9039 or email info@outdooradventurecenter.com to reserve your spot)

The pool schedule can always be checked at http://www.outdooradventurecenter.com/Classes/dept.asp?d_id= 17906&l1=17906

-------------
The OAC is a private username and is not connected with the good folks at the OAC kayak shop, who are in no way responsible for ranting, soap boxing, or mud slinging conducted under this name.

Replies:
Posted By: RemAcct3
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2005 at 8:27am
Wow ... Rob McKibbin. Isn't he a pro paddler?

I heard he can do loops over 16' Paddle Boats, pretty amazing stuff if you ask me.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2005 at 2:50pm
I think it was only a 15 foot paddle boat.  Still pretty impressive though.  Paddling with the guy can be hard on your self esteem.

-------------
The OAC is a private username and is not connected with the good folks at the OAC kayak shop, who are in no way responsible for ranting, soap boxing, or mud slinging conducted under this name.

Posted By: RemAcct3
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2005 at 4:01pm
If Rob is going to be there, I might have to swing by too. I don't mean to brag but I know a few people who have met Rob.  I have even been on a trip with some paddlers that knew the people that he boats with, so I kinda want to see him in action my self. You can only get so much out of Video's if you know what I mean.

Medium Sized D

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 12:42pm

I'd recommend it.  He's a good guy with some sweet moves.  If you'd like to hit me with an email off-forum, I'll stick your name on the list (we certainly won't turn anyone down who just shows up, but it's nice to know how many people are coming).

Jeff

whitewaterclub@outdooradventurecenter.com

-------------

Print Page | Close Window