Ideas / Issues / Problems / Fixes / Updates: Changing commitment level in trip planner
Print Page | Close Window

Changing commitment level in trip planner

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: Site Support
Forum Name: Ideas / Issues / Problems / Fixes / Updates
Forum Discription: Find something broken, Have an Idea, Find something new!
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3133
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 5:51pm

Topic: Changing commitment level in trip planner
Posted By: greenfieldja
Subject: Changing commitment level in trip planner
Date Posted: 19 Jun 2005 at 8:12am

Can't seem to figure out how to change my commitment level for a trip after one has been selected.  If the ability to do so is no there, it sure would be nice to be able to.  The system won't let you join the same trip more than once...is there a way?

-Jeff

Replies:
Posted By: James
Date Posted: 19 Jun 2005 at 9:09pm
Unfontunatly I don't want people to be able to change their commitment levels. Mainly because if you do, the trip leader might think that you are not coming if you are or visa versa. The main thing is that you put in what you think is accurate and then if you are changing plans, you should coordinate with the trip leader.

You have to understand that if I made this little tool do all the features you and I would like to, the trip leaders would have to stay glued to the computer for updates and that is not really fun.

Anyways I will think about ways to make it better for everyone.

Thanks for the input, and I think we talked about this today on the river.

James

-------------

Posted By: greenfieldja
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2005 at 9:58am

Got it, makes sense.  Thanks for taking the time to reply even tho we spoke about it on the river, I had posted before I left the house to meet up with you guys.

-jeff

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2005 at 10:27am
No problem,

I figure if you had the question, there are probably others that are wondering too.

Doesn't hurt to re address it for everyone else.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window