Ideas / Issues / Problems / Fixes / Updates: Site News 5/18/2005
Print Page | Close Window

Site News 5/18/2005

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: Site Support
Forum Name: Ideas / Issues / Problems / Fixes / Updates
Forum Discription: Find something broken, Have an Idea, Find something new!
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3098
Printed Date: 15 May 2024 at 4:11am

Topic: Site News 5/18/2005
Posted By: James
Subject: Site News 5/18/2005
Date Posted: 18 May 2005 at 6:37am
It has been quite a while since I wrote a site update, so What better time than now.

The site has quite a bit of new media since the last Site News update. Because of this we have created a page for viewing newly submitted media. If you are looking for the latest pictures or video, visit this page for the last 25 uploads.

New Photo's and Video's

By the end of the week I should have the personal pages up and running. No promises though, this is a big chunk of work but it should be pretty cool to use. If you are wondering what all of this is about, read around or just wait and see.

Soon we will be uploading some footage of
Rick's Slide on the Carbon River. I can't believe the length that some boaters will go for a scout or run. In this set of videos you will get to see Dave crawl out to the edge of the canyon that conceals this nasty spot. Then watch as he repels half way down, dangling over a cliff to catch some super footage of this tricky drop. Look for this to be posted in the next few days. Thanks Dave for the killer footage!!!

Thanks again to everyone that participates in making this a fun site to build, chat, and use. Talk with ya all soon

James

Print Page | Close Window