Trip Discussion's: Running Laps on BurnBoot
Print Page | Close Window

Running Laps on BurnBoot

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Trip Discussion's
Forum Discription: This forum is for discussing Trips which have been posted through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3044
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 1:50pm

Topic: Running Laps on BurnBoot
Posted By: James
Subject: Running Laps on BurnBoot
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2005 at 8:56am
For those so inclined I think that while its in good We should gets some laps down the burnboot section of the snoqualmie.... I have run this before, but I will be scouting it and running it once on Sat, so I should have good beta on the whole deal and pictures.

L8er

Replies:
Posted By: JayB
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2005 at 10:33am
Sounds good. I might try to squeeze a run in on the Concrete Bridge to Tanner section in the morning before this one.  If you want to join us we'll be at the takeout at 8:30. 

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2005 at 6:41pm
I snapped some photos of this section in a few places but I will look forward to checking it out in the morning.

I am probably going to do a trip on the middle middle too some time in the morning.

-------------

Posted By: JayB
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2005 at 9:55pm
Hey James:

I left a voicemail message for you about this run at the number you listed above. If you get the message, give me a call at the cell number I left on your machine.

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2005 at 10:18pm
I just got your message but it is pretty late. I am going to hold off on calling you until the morning. Hopefully we can connect at the takeout or by phone!!!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window