Forum Name: Whitewater Forum
Forum Discription: Open Discussion Forum. Whitewater related subjects only
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15904
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 10:27am

Topic: Naselle!!!
Posted By: BIGWATER
Subject: Naselle!!!
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 6:43am
The wave is in! Call in sick! Quit your job! Get on this thing!
I say it EVERY year and still im always the only one. Haha. Its gona be epic today!

Chris
360 791 7316

Replies:
Posted By: NateW
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 8:07pm
Is there footage of this wave anywhere?

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 6:55am
No. Some things realy do exsist without being posted all over the internet. Hopefuly it gets some attention, but not some viral post of pics of 4 guys on the wave at same time. Id like to see some people there but not a zoo...
The wave suxs dont go there. Hahaha
Seriusly you definatly dont want to surf this wave all day.

Posted By: NateW
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 11:11pm
The last time I went to skook on a perfect August weekend @ 13knots I barely had to wait to get on the wave. The whole playboating isn't cool thing seems to be taking hold.

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 6:35am
Its in again! We surfed it tuseday afternoon as it was riseing and it was amazing right before dark. Its gona be huge all day today! Sooooo sweet!

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 7:56am
I talked to the hatchery operator yesterday and he said the are going to rebuild the weir some time in the next 2 years. They most likely we turn it into a low head drowing machine, as they seem to do with most river structures. Hard to say what will happen... Get it while ya can.

Posted By: water wacko
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 9:07pm
wonder if it's a relicensing ?!

-------------
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~Howard Thurman

Posted By: MN Mike
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 11:34pm
I'd like to check this out some time, but can't find where this wave is supposed to be. Based on previous posts, I assume it's somewhere below the N fork run listed on the river page. I don't need video -- I need directions!

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 7:43am
Its at the hatchery. Park and walk down to the pump house. Surf till you cant move then crawl back to your car.
My buddy from BC posted some vids of the wave for everyone that HAS to see a vid before the go somewhere. So funny that a guy from BC got to the wave before anyone in WA even bothered.
Its in again today, dont know if i can take another all day session. May have to find a river to run instead. Haha

Posted By: Rollon
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 5:59am
Sounds like a blast. I'd love to see some footage.

Print Page | Close Window