Forum Name: Whitewater Forum
Forum Discription: Open Discussion Forum. Whitewater related subjects only
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14924
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 6:33am

Topic: Big Eddy Saturday?
Posted By: CSSesh
Subject: Big Eddy Saturday?
Date Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:11am
Anyone interested in a Big Eddy run on Saturday? A friend and I are hoping to go out, but he's never run it before (and is in a packraft) and I haven't been in my boat in a few months. I've got a great roll, paddled the main sky, etc, but would like another competent boater there largely bc I haven't boated in a while. PM me if interested.
Thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: briandunnington
Date Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:33pm
I was planning on doing Big Eddy tomorrow (Sat). I was planning to be at the take-out at 10am, but am coming from Whidbey Island so the timing is not definite.

Oh wait - just saw that you were looking for a ' competent boater' so that probably rules me out. =)

Date Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:17pm
Thanks! Looks like some WKC people are meeting at the takeout at 10-- so we'll be there then and hopefully see you.

Posted By: dda_50
Date Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:14pm
Hey, I'd be interested in meeting up. I've done Big Eddy 2x in about the last month. I'm not a stellar boater but I've been competent thus far on this stretch. Let me know if you are still going.

Also, just a heads up the WKA trip was cancelled. I was registered for it and got the notification earlier this evening.

Date Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:39pm
Sounds great, 10am at the takeout.

Sounds like some people who were planning to do the WKC trip are still going, just not the organized version.

See you in the am.

Date Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:53pm
sweet! what are you driving/paddling, so i can pick you out of the crowd.

Date Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:55am
Cool. Blue subaru outback. See you there

Date Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:40am
Running about 10 min behind... Be there soon

Posted By: briandunnington
Date Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:55pm
Thanks to everybody for getting out and paddling today. It was great to meet you all and it was a good time on the river.

Print Page | Close Window