Events: Bring a friend day
Print Page | Close Window

Bring a friend day

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Events
Forum Discription: Read and Discuss Upcoming Events. Please Post Trips through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14866
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 11:05am

Topic: Bring a friend day
Posted By: James
Subject: Bring a friend day
Date Posted: 21 Apr 2015 at 7:51pm
So I am going to be running my raft down the wenatchee this weekend to take co-workers on trips as I have in the past. If anyone would like to join up and paddle the more the merrier. You are also welcome to invite friends or family that might want to go down the run in a raft.

Our plan is to camp around the general area, Hay/Peshastin etc.. and then Sat. @ 10:00am we are going to meet at the riverside park to start doing runs. We will camp again on Sat night and repeat the same on Sunday. If you are interested post here so I can get a good gauge of the number of folks that might show and plan accordingly.

~James

Replies:
Posted By: tiziak
Date Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 6:09am
Great idea James.

-------------
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.

Daniel Patrinellis

Date Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 8:07am
I've only been on the river twice this year so it could be a $h!t show.

Oh and this is for the weekend of may 16th.

Posted By: mprussak
Date Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:56pm
I'll be heading up, I've got a hard boat, and if there's space on rafts I could bring a friend or two. If need be, I could probably guide a raft, but my only rafting experience is a bit of oar rigging.

Posted By: megspk
Date Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:41pm
I'm probably gonna head over to Leavenworth too....sounds like a good group will be over there!

-------------
“A strong person and a waterfall always channel their own path.” -Unknown

Date Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:33pm
I will be at the riverside park at 10:00 am . After our float I am probably going to head up to the Icicle to get my creek boat wet before heading off to camp.

Print Page | Close Window