Whitewater Forum: Anyone for IV~V on 6/30~7/3 near Leavenworth?
Print Page | Close Window

Anyone for IV~V on 6/30~7/3 near Leavenworth?

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Whitewater Forum
Forum Discription: Open Discussion Forum. Whitewater related subjects only
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14165
Printed Date: 25 Apr 2024 at 4:01pm

Topic: Anyone for IV~V on 6/30~7/3 near Leavenworth?
Posted By: iloveca49
Subject: Anyone for IV~V on 6/30~7/3 near Leavenworth?
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2014 at 8:40pm
Hi folks, two of CA paddlers are staying at Eightmile campground on the Icicle creek from June 29 ~ July 3rd and are looking for kayaking partners for IV-V runs in the area including Entiat river, Nason creek, little Wenatchee, upper Icicle creek (if they have reasonable flow). If anyone can paddle with us, it would be great. In our trip this time, we have just run the Cooper. Please contact with me by text to 5three0-2i9-6fivethree0. We'll check text message every morning and evening. Masa & Kenya

Replies:
Posted By: irenen
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 12:01pm
So on the day I was there Kenya ran the last 3/4 of Bridge Creek drop - beautiful recovery part of the way down, styled all the rest of it.  Pics or video getting posted anywhere?

-------------
It's all fun and games until someone loses a paddle.

Posted By: iloveca49
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 6:40pm
Hi Irene and Dave, it was great paddling with you. After we go back to California, we will edit the videos and post it on both Facebook and Vimeo.

Posted By: tlleight
Date Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 10:46pm
What are you looking at paddling tomorrow? Wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it out, but I'd like to if I can make it.

Posted By: irenen
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 9:45am
Likewise, nice boating with you guys, give a heads up when you post your videos.  Happy paddling!

-------------
It's all fun and games until someone loses a paddle.

Print Page | Close Window