UPS - Tacoma Pool: College Girls
Print Page | Close Window

College Girls

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: The Class Room
Forum Name: UPS - Tacoma Pool
Forum Discription: Pool Sessions at the University of Puget Sound provided by the UPS Kayak Club
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12603
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 3:05am

Topic: College Girls
Posted By: STLboater
Subject: College Girls
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 7:45pm
Roll Deep
community murder turns the pool red
October 31, 2012|By Rosemary R. Sobol | Tacoma Tribune reporter

BIll Reynolds of the 2200 block of N. Warner st. was found paddled to death at the University of Puget Sound Pool late Wednesday night. According to campus police, this is the second pool related murder this month. Ron Tom the school president has shut down the pool until further notice. He declined to comment stating that further investigation is needed.

The entire campus is grieving at the loss that has occurred on school grounds. Spencer Miller spoke briefly about his feelings on the murders stating, "I hope they find out whoever paddled these community members to death. We consider UPS to be a welcoming campus. To think that someone, a student or community member has breeched our trusting environment is horrific." Bobby Miller had a differing opinion though, "Clearly these murders happened in the pool, and the paddling to death is no coincidence. I hear those kayak club girls roll deep." Once the pool reopens, please use extreme caution and make sure you sign your waivers and pay your dues. Blood has been spilled in the pool over less.

-------------
Kayak Academy Whitewater Instructor

Replies:
Posted By: Kiran
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 8:25pm
I am sorry, but is this for real?

Just seems bizarre, if real. Not very funny, if not for real.

I would ave assumed that it was someone's idea of a joke but it is posted under the pool forum.

Just nt to know before I dire 1 hour south from Seattle ....

Posted By: STLboater
Date Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 8:54pm
Happy halloween, you will be fine joining the pool sesh
Just make sure to have your waiver signed and pay your dues muhahahahaha

-------------
Kayak Academy Whitewater Instructor

Posted By: thad2000
Date Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 5:03am
Don't feel bad stl.. Orson had the same problem. :)
when checking on how to spell orson I came across a page of quotes.. like: "When you are down and out something always turns up - and it is usually the noses of your friends.
Orson Welles
made me laugh.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/o/orson_welles.html#3RyIFLFPeTDDDGup.99

-------------
why not!

Print Page | Close Window