Commercial Listings: Beginner trip in Ecuador
Print Page | Close Window

Beginner trip in Ecuador

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: Classifieds
Forum Name: Commercial Listings
Forum Discription: Businesses are encouraged post here. Contact a Moderator to help with Event Promotion
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11282
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 7:34pm

Topic: Beginner trip in Ecuador
Posted By: swa1
Subject: Beginner trip in Ecuador
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 9:26am

I saw the posting on helping get beginners out on the water more in the regular forum so I thought I'd throw this out there to any Class II and aspiring Class III boaters in the area:

Join Small World Adventures for a week of Class II and III paddling this December!

This trip is designed for beginning paddlers who are fairly confident in Class II water but haven't quite been able to make the next step up to Class III.

You'll paddle 7 days in warm rivers under sunny skies. There is no better way to help your kayaking progression than a week of instruction in a friendly environment!

On this trip we'll work on combat rolling, big water paddling technique, low volume creeking skills, and all the other requisite skills to becoming a solid Class III paddler.

If you are interested, you'll want to fly into Quito, Ecuador on December 10th, fly home the 18th and paddle the 7 days in between with us.

Please contact Darcy at mailto:info@smallworldadventures.com - info@smallworldadventures.com or (970) 309-8913 if you have questions or want to sign up!

www.smallworldadventures.com

Print Page | Close Window