Lost \ Found \ Stolen: Lost keys at Paradise Takeout 4/30/11
Print Page | Close Window

Lost keys at Paradise Takeout 4/30/11

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: Classifieds
Forum Name: Lost \ Found \ Stolen
Forum Discription: Lost gear and Found Gear, Post it Here - Got something stolen, let everyone know
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10763
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 5:31pm

Topic: Lost keys at Paradise Takeout 4/30/11
Posted By: Blair
Subject: Lost keys at Paradise Takeout 4/30/11
Date Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 5:35pm
Lost set of keys on carabiner on green river paradise takeout today. If found.
**** PHONE NUMBER REMOVED-BY REQUEST FROM BLAIR ****

Replies:
Date Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:27pm
*BUMP*
If anyone knows any WKC boaters, I believe they were out paddling that day as well as tons of other boaters (since it was Green Clean Up Day), could you let them know I'm on the lookout for a set of keys please. Or anyone else. They had to be picked up by someone because when we went back there in search, they were nowheres to be found, and it's a hard place for shiny keys on a carabiner to hide... Unless fell in a muddy puddle but we dragged the puddle with sticks!

-------------

Posted By: dave
Date Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:32am
Nothing like a shinny new set of keys to Blairs house...now I can get in to eat his wifes blueberry muffins anytime I want...

-------------
Nomad

Posted By: Scott_H
Date Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:00am
Blair - just to be thorough, but I saw that you had the keys in your drysuit pocket.  I am sure you took them off and then set them somewhere - but hey, thought I'd mention it.

BTW - big thanks on the outfitting tips.  Did the stuff you recommended and searched for some videos to assist.

-------------
“The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.”

Posted By: irenen
Date Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:24am
Blair, you boob. :) 

I posted on a WKC email list about the keys, along with your home address, a description of your vehicle, and the exact place where the bluberry muffins are kept in your kitchen. Hope everything works out.

-------------
It's all fun and games until someone loses a paddle.

Date Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:27am
Cool Scott. Hope that increases your boat control. I remember them being in my drysuit pocket too, then taking them out, putting the on the edge of the truck bed. The thought is, we drove off with them on there, and they fell off on the pot hole lined driveway...

Thanks Irene. You're the best.

-------------

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:56am
Irene did you post to craigslist? I think that might be helpful too...?

Posted By: irenen
Date Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:03am
That was my first move, of course. :)

-------------
It's all fun and games until someone loses a paddle.

Print Page | Close Window