Trip Discussion's: 2010 qp Race Discussion Thread
Print Page | Close Window

2010 qp Race Discussion Thread

Printed From: ProfessorPaddle.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Trip Discussion's
Forum Discription: This forum is for discussing Trips which have been posted through the Trips Tool.
URL: http://www.professorpaddle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9290
Printed Date: 03 Jun 2024 at 3:22pm

Topic: 2010 qp Race Discussion Thread
Posted By: James
Subject: 2010 qp Race Discussion Thread
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 11:56am

This is the 2010 qp Race discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the http://Professorpaddle.com/ppages/rte/tripdetails.asp?task=View&TripId=882 - 2010 qp Race | Trip Page

The 2010 DownRiver Race will be double edged like a finely sharpened sword.

Main Race
For those paddlers looking for a fun down river event the main Wenatchee is calling. The down river wenatchee race will be open to all crafts. Kayaks, Boards, IKs, Rafts etc. If you can float it you can boat it. The race will be a mass start with no holds bared. The winners of each class will be rewarded!!!

Creek Race

For those paddlers looking to test their speed down a creek we have the Creek race. As in years past the Creek Race will be set on an undetermined stretch of class IV whitewater. The race course will be announced at event meeting.

** All competitors must be present at the Pre-Event Meeting held at the PP Registration Area in Camp **

Competitors are encouraged to join this even online to help us determine an accurate attendance for the event.

Replies:
Posted By: jP
Date Posted: 17 May 2010 at 10:18pm
I probably won't be able to race becasue I am taking a raft during the day. Otherwise I would be totally down and would most likely race no matter what the flow. I reserve the right of course not to race if it's too high.

If there was any slim possibility that the race could be held later in the day that would be great. Meanwhile I'll find out about my Raft Trip's schedule. If it can't be worked out, I'll understand.

After all, I'll be racing down that thing all weekend anyway, unless Nason is in - still haven't gotten on that one yet.

-------------
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋

Print Page | Close Window