Professor Paddle: Stolen: Kingpin & Burn vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Lost \ Found \ Stolen
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Lost \ Found \ Stolen
Message Icon Topic: Stolen: Kingpin & Burn Post Reply Post New Topic
xanthopb
Big Boofer
Big Boofer
Can Fangula the Greek!

Online Status: Offline
  Quote xanthopb Replybullet Topic: Stolen: Kingpin & Burn
    Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 10:20am
Two boats were taken at the Tumwater Dam pullout.  One was a red Dagger Kingpin 6.3 and the other was a blue Pyranha Burn Large.  Both have Jake's name and number inside.  The Burn has some Rockstar stickers on it.

Jake is pretty bummed.  Please keep an eye out for him.  Thanks.  -Brad
O-Qua Tangin Wann
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
rockarolla
Tricky Woo
Tricky Woo
Trying to not fear the REAPER

Quote rockarolla Replybullet Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 5:35pm
this is a real bummer!      just today at the take out park  this girl stashed her keys on her car only to come back  after her run later and find out several things were taken from her car and the key was put back where she left it.
Dave Moroles.   253 241 8550.
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 9:12am
Bummer is right!!!

Tell Jake to keep doing searches on craigshelper.com using the key words whitewater kayak. At least then if they sell in spokane or seattle you can hunt them down!
ALCOHOLIC
Paddler
Paddler

Beware of the Boob

Quote ALCOHOLIC Replybullet Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 11:42am
YO thanks Brad. This little thievery has brought up some anger from within. Anger that was put away a long time ago. The thoughts of violence and revenge were oozing from my brain as I drove home squeezing my steering wheel in dead silence for two hours.   I have come to the conclusion now, after a couple nights sleep, that I hope I do not find my kayaks. This event has struck me on a personal level and makes me want to hurt someone a lot worse than a person actually deserves for stealing something. I'm afraid of what I would do if I came in contact with the person(s).. Could be something that might send me right back to a cell... I don't like them damn cells... LIke... Like for real... I really don't like them...

Yeah, I could just call the cops if I located them but not really my style... It would be impossible to pass up the revenge part of it.. I did file a report with them and am going to call my car insurance, see if I can get lucky there.

So with that said. I am not going to look for them in any way, I am moving on. If anyone hears something or sees something go ahead and call the cops because I don't want to know... It's bad if I know... Both boats were totally beat down anyway, I will figure something out soon.

Anyway! James, thanks for a fun night/weekend! Always a pleasure, the PP draws out some good peeps fo sho. LATERS

J

Masturbating Monkey
ALCOHOLIC
Paddler
Paddler

Beware of the Boob

Quote ALCOHOLIC Replybullet Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 11:52am
Oh yeah, Ben did lose his paddle on the river and there is a good chance it made it all the way down to the play run so people please keep your eyes/ears open for the. it was a werner ummm.... shit, I cant remember.. Sho gun? sherpa? shiyt! Yellow blades I think... Ben you out there? It's OK for people to report the if they see or hear about the paddle. Although the river hands out ass whoopings every single day, we will never get to have our revenge...
Well, come to think of it, maybe all those guys out there building dams are ex-kayakers that had really bad swims and now their getting their revenge.. hhmmm....
Masturbating Monkey
water wacko
Master Poster
Master Poster
Team Jackson

Quote water wacko Replybullet Posted: 04 Jun 2009 at 5:38pm
A good place to check for paddles is on the class three run at the top. Put in IN Leavenworth, paddle the first rapid, Boulder Bend. After that the river turns to the left and has a big pipeline going over it with a log jam on the right wall. A lot of water goes into the jam, check it out.
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~Howard Thurman
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version