Professor Paddle: DragoRossi Inventory Reduction - $875 vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Commercial Listings
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Commercial Listings
Message Icon Topic: DragoRossi Inventory Reduction - $875 Post Reply Post New Topic
dragorossinw
WW Industry
WW Industry

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dragorossinw Replybullet Topic: DragoRossi Inventory Reduction - $875
    Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 8:14am
I am trying to get a few boats out of stock to make way for the latest container. I have at least one of each of these left: Mafia, Gangster, Critical Mass, Squashtail, Stinger, Fish, Thruster, and One Red Reaction. They are all performance Plus models which are outfitted as such: Kayak, Pillars, Uni-Size Seat, Backband, 2 Grab Loops, Drain Plug, Foot Sled or Bulk Head Foot Rest.  Link to info on the boats:

http://www.dragorossi.com/kayaks.html

Here is the deal for you. $875 which includes Shipping (to the lower 48 US States Only). Or I will deliver/ meet those in OR or WA.  I ship Forward Air to any of their terminals (other shipping can be arranged at your cost) - here is a link to find one near you:

http://www.forwardair.com/locations/falocations.htm

Email me with what boat you want and 3 color choices. Payment has to be in the form of Bank Check, Money Order, or PayPal.

Drop me a line if you would like to demo any of these.

Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com
Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com
www.nookiekayaking.us
www.dragorossi.com
www.donkeyfIip.com
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version