Professor Paddle: Retro Long Boat is a Hit vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Commercial Listings
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Commercial Listings
Message Icon Topic: Retro Long Boat is a Hit Post Reply Post New Topic
dragorossinw
WW Industry
WW Industry

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dragorossinw Replybullet Topic: Retro Long Boat is a Hit
    Posted: 06 Jan 2009 at 8:44am
I have posted a few times obout the old school mold broguht back to life by DragoRossi, the Reaction.  From its first mold ups for races in Italy, it stomped the competition who spend hundreds of hours and thousands of dolalrs reinventing the wheel for a 'new' old boat.

I brought a few of these into the states and the response to the Reaction has been overwhelming accross the globe!  So, DragoRossi has decided  to offer the Reaction in the lineup instead of just 'special order'.  Let me know if you would like to demo one, I have 1 retail Reaction left plus my demo.

Other goings on:  DragoRossi is discontinuing the Gangster as production, you can still get them on Special Order and I have several left in stock - special discount to come.  The gangster will be replaced by the far better Mad Boy.  We are working on a whole new web site which will be launched shortly.

See you on the water.
Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com
www.nookiekayaking.us
www.dragorossi.com
www.donkeyfIip.com
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version