Professor Paddle: 2008 PDX Kayaker Film Festival October 10 in PDX! vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Events
 Professor Paddle : General : Events
Message Icon Event: 2008 PDX Kayaker Film Festival October 10 in PDX! - Event Date: 10 Oct 2008 Post Reply Post New Topic
eddyhopper
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote eddyhopper Replybullet Calendar Event: 2008 PDX Kayaker Film Festival October 10 in PDX!
    Posted: 29 Sep 2008 at 9:21am
 I know this is coming in a little late but I just got registered to the site! It is awesome to be linked to another great kayak community! I wanted to send out a invitation for the 2008 PDX Kayaker Film Festival! The film fest is October 10th in Portland and is an awesome time! The fest. draws over 350 people every year! It is free to get in and we have negotiated cheap PBR's for the night. Also if I know this is kind of last minute but there is $250 up for grabs for the best short video. So if you have something between 5-15 minutes that is already done or if you can get it done and in to Next Adventure 426 SE Grand Ave. Portland OR 97214 before October 1st you will have a chance to win best short film and the $250.  For info on the event and vid. criteria go to http://pdxkayaker.org/events/pdx08/ I Hope some of you can get a vid in and make it down to a awesome event!
SYOTR
Luke

Edited by James - 29 Sep 2008 at 2:00pm
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Chuck e fresh
Master Poster
Master Poster
Post Jester - Round Tres

Quote Chuck e fresh Replybullet Posted: 02 Oct 2008 at 6:25pm
We need something like that up in these part's !
There's no such word as can't!so stop making excuses!!!!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
eddyhopper
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote eddyhopper Replybullet Posted: 03 Oct 2008 at 10:32am
I agree but until then you guys should try to make it Next Friday. You can get the info on www.pdxkayaker.org if you are interested!
Luke
eddyhopper
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote eddyhopper Replybullet Posted: 06 Oct 2008 at 9:14am
Paddlers
I know it is a long haul to get down to Portland but if anyone wants to come down for the 2008 PDX Kayaker Film Fest. it will be a hell of a time! If people need a place to stay I have a sweet basement at my house in Vancouver and some of you are welcome to crash! It is minutes off of I-5 on 4th Plain. Also The Green Truss is a great level and hopefully it will stay up for this weekend! Anyways my number is below give me a call if you want to crash.

Luke
#503-341-4268 
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version