Professor Paddle: New to seattle vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: New to seattle Post Reply Post New Topic
rokmnky
McNasty
McNasty

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rokmnky Replybullet Topic: New to seattle
    Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 12:35pm
I just moved to seattle from VA to work at K2.  I'm trying to find people and places to paddle. I paddle a playboat strong II-III and some IV.  I live in west seattle (arbor heights) and work in the duwamish/ georgetown area (6th ave s).  If anyone has suggestions for where to go or doesnt mind a tag along hit me up.  rokmnky@hotmail.com

Adam
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 1:30pm
K2! I am trying to sell K2 an industrial sweeper or scrubber. I don't even know who to talk to. But I do boat! The rains are a coming, just watch the posts and tag along any time!
Nomad
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 7:15pm
Yup tag along is fine 'round here on the Sky, the Middle Middle, the Green Gorge, ect. those are the main staple runs out of Seattle and will be running again by the end of October, throughout the winter. Generally those runs provide great opportunities to meet people because lots of people run them, they are relatively easy and accessible, and people commonly posts trips here on the site.

If you don't have a creeker, you might as well start dropping some coins in your piggy bank, 'cause this region is CHOCK FULL of awesome paddling, much of which is more comfortably run in a creekboat.

🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Jeff
McNasty
McNasty

Quote Jeff Replybullet Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 10:36pm
Sky tuesday night.  Meet at split rock 6:30pm . Send Leif a PM, he's looking to carpool.
"What could possibly go wrong?"
www.flickr.com/photos/jeffdwyer/
dragorossinw
WW Industry
WW Industry

Quote dragorossinw Replybullet Posted: 19 Aug 2008 at 8:53am
Don't you Seattle-ites forget to boat with us folks in SW Washington too!  Dring the rain!  rokmnky -  we have some killer playboating in the NW, so keep in touch.  My new site should be launched 100% soon, then everyone will know the playboating sweet spots!!!  A few lesser know secret spots too!   www.donkeyflip.com 
Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com
www.nookiekayaking.us
www.dragorossi.com
www.donkeyfIip.com
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 20 Aug 2008 at 5:37pm

Dude, you know they won't be secret any more once they're on your site, right? just bein a wise ass, you know me.

But seriously: I really plan on heading South a lot more this winter when the rains return! So I'll see you down there, maybe try out the big yellow boat!

🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version