Professor Paddle: Get Some Nookie vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Commercial Listings
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Commercial Listings
Message Icon Topic: Get Some Nookie Post Reply Post New Topic
dragorossinw
WW Industry
WW Industry

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dragorossinw Replybullet Topic: Get Some Nookie
    Posted: 13 Dec 2007 at 9:10am
So I've been working on bringing a killer kayak gear company into the states for the past couple of months and I would like to say, we can all get a little Nookie now.  I have shown the products to a couple shops, thrown multiple samples out to paddlers to test, and I will tell you, the possative feedback is amazing.  Nookie has several unique designs and material options.  One item that has had nothing but rave reviews by testers is, the Zone Shell.  It is made of a 3 ply waterproof material (gore tex like) with a deep spray tunnel.  The unique feature is the latex free gaskets (a titanium coated neoprene) on the neck and wrists, with another layer of protection from the neoprene gasket covers.  The days of neck rash, changing gaskets every other season, and feeling like your head will pop off are over.  Plus, paddlers with latex allergies have been emailing me in droves to get one.   We should see them on the shop racks in select US retailers in the first months of 2008.  Until then, email me on geting one sooner  dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com   For more info on Nookie products, visit  www.nookie.co.uk   and downlaod the catalog
Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com
www.nookiekayaking.us
www.dragorossi.com
www.donkeyfIip.com
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Christian
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Quote Christian Replybullet Posted: 13 Dec 2007 at 9:37am
This is great news!  They have some very nice stuff - we were all admiring our English friends Nookie gear this summer...

any plans for Canada? 
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
dragorossinw
WW Industry
WW Industry

Quote dragorossinw Replybullet Posted: 13 Dec 2007 at 10:02am
We would Love to expand to Canada, just need some solid interest from shops
Tony Z
dragorossinorthwest@yahoo.com
www.nookiekayaking.us
www.dragorossi.com