Professor Paddle: Live Chat Room vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Live Chat Room Post Reply Post New Topic
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Replybullet Topic: Live Chat Room
    Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 11:49pm
For all those that have checked out the chat room and wondered. Here is a brief rundown.

If you want to chat with someone shoot them a PM and meet in the Live Chat Room. You can always see who is online in the chat room by going to the homepage. On the homepage you will see a list of the users logged in and the chat rooms they are in. This is just above the river levels area. If you don't see this .. that means the room is empty and if you enter you will be alone until someone joins.

Try making wild Room Names that are a little Crazy... Drinking and Fire always catch my eye but thats just because I am a thirsty pyro!

To get to the live chat room you can click Chat Live when people are in the chat room just above the river levels area. Or if you wish to be the first one in the room you can click Live Chat in the Home Page Menu.

Cheers
J

Oh yea... There is a Log Out button on the live chat page.. Use it or it takes 30 minutes to clear your name, and then folks get confused when your not responding.

IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Chuck e fresh
Master Poster
Master Poster
Post Jester - Round Tres

Quote Chuck e fresh Replybullet Posted: 02 Aug 2007 at 12:19am
WAZ up JAMES.. I don't have somthing witty to insert but you can guess what I'd say...??? hmmm.. or is that witty ! I'd say a paddle might do." NIce, high fivah !"
There's no such word as can't!so stop making excuses!!!!
justin
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote justin Replybullet Posted: 02 Aug 2007 at 8:01am
thanks for the instructions James.
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version