Professor Paddle: AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Lost \ Found \ Stolen
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Lost \ Found \ Stolen
Message Icon Topic: AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Jeff
McNasty
McNasty

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jeff Replybullet Topic: AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!
    Posted: 25 Jul 2007 at 4:24pm
Well, I guess whoever jacked Nate's gear must not have liked the tone of my posting, and then found my truck.   I didn't have any paddeling gear taken, but my truck was broken into at the Tokul Creek lot on the Snoqualmie.

I hit up the Snoqualmie from Tokul Creek to Fall City for an afternoon float about a week and a half ago.  I was not there kayaking per se, but floating to Fall City on my Redneck Kayak (it's an old sailboard with a lawn chair screwed to the top of it) drinkin beer and soaking up what little sun there was. 

When I returned to the lot, I found my passenger side window smashed out and a few things missing.  Whoever the A$$hole was that broke the window took my Satelite Radio (it's not a GPS navigation system DUMMIE!) and my Fire Department First Aid kit.  Thanks you RETARD!  (No offense to the physically and mentally challenged) The radio is no good to you because the subscription has been changed, and now I have no aid gear to carry with me in case I come across someone who is injured.  Whoever you are, you are truly an IDIOT!  Smash the window and grab the first things you can lay your hands on.  Never mind that the window was worth more then the two things you grabbed.  I guess if you are dumb enough to commit a crime like that, you're also too stupid to actually get anything of value.  So here's a big "GET BENT!"  to all the thieves out there!

Edited by Jeff - 25 Jul 2007 at 4:27pm
"What could possibly go wrong?"
www.flickr.com/photos/jeffdwyer/
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
PowWrangler
PP Junkie
PP Junkie

Quote PowWrangler Replybullet Posted: 25 Jul 2007 at 4:34pm
I'll hit a tweaker for ya next time I'm driving and see one.  

You need to bring this redneck kayak contraption to next year's pp ball, I think we could come up with some creative ways to have fun on that...

Edited by PowWrangler - 25 Jul 2007 at 4:35pm
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 25 Jul 2007 at 4:38pm
I believe someone has served you your signature hehehe

Really though that sucks bro. Maybe you should start leaving your windows rolled down....I believe there are some other Tips Wiggie wig has posted if you do a search under Thief or Take Out Theft you should get a match.

And if you got a match, I know you have plenty of oxyacetylene so next time set a little boobie trap, just test it so you don't toast your rig.

Oh and if you have never set a boobie trap, PM alcoholic. I don't think he knows crap about traps but word on the river is that he's the boobie master.

J

Edited by James - 25 Jul 2007 at 4:40pm
bronkrdr
Super Looper
Super Looper

Quote bronkrdr Replybullet Posted: 25 Jul 2007 at 6:10pm
Yeah, we we're camped out along the Sky last weekend and left some stuff laying out for a few hours while we were gone (like idiots) and came up missing some rum, a camp stove, the meat out fo the cooler, a latern, and Tobin's knife and untensil set. Asswipes.  - Adam
I drink rum and wear my wife's underwear when no one is looking!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
jondufay
PP Junkie
PP Junkie

Quote jondufay Replybullet Posted: 25 Jul 2007 at 6:38pm
bronkrdr....cruzan black strap rum is great...you just have not drank enough of it yet...what say you james...time to re-attempt the framework of hospitality?
ahh, f--- it dude, lets go boating...
bronkrdr
Super Looper
Super Looper

Quote bronkrdr Replybullet Posted: 25 Jul 2007 at 7:44pm

Oh, I've tried it. Just in case I was wrong - I tried it a few times. To be absolutely sure I even did a thesis amount of study on all the Cruzan labels. In depth research is important, wouldn't want to jump to conclusions. It was just funny because they took a 1.75 liter bottle of Admrial Nelson rum that was in a box and left the black strap that was laying next to it out in the open. I don't care what anyone says, the Admrial tastes the same as Captain at the discount rate.

jondufay
PP Junkie
PP Junkie

Quote jondufay Replybullet Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 12:57am
james...brad....dave....any of you want in on this one?
ahh, f--- it dude, lets go boating...
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 1:42am
Admiral does not hold a freakin candle to the Cruzan Blackie.... I oughta pull the strap out right now and make you walk the plank....

"Lets have a tot"
bronkrdr
Super Looper
Super Looper

Quote bronkrdr Replybullet Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 6:20am
Arrrggghhh, matie. "But why's the rum gone?!?!"

Edited by bronkrdr - 26 Jul 2007 at 6:20am
Tobin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote Tobin Replybullet Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 7:23am
  On the same train of thought,
  When Ambre and I got home Sunday nigth (my fing bday) we walked in the door and found that my house had been robbed over the weekend.
  They only took my TV, but had everything else in the house disconnected and ready to haul out the door. It looks like they got interupted or spooked.
  Moral to the weekend......   All Theives Suck ASS!! 
  The good part was that we still had 3/4 a fith of Blackie..  gulp gulp, I slept good Sunday night.

Edited by newtobin - 26 Jul 2007 at 7:24am
Sure?
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version