Professor Paddle: New to Washington: What's Running? vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: New to Washington: What's Running? Post Reply Post New Topic
trailrunr
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote trailrunr Replybullet Topic: New to Washington: What's Running?
    Posted: 21 Jul 2007 at 6:01pm
Hey,

New to Seattle from San Francisco and looking for advice on what's running in the next couple of months.  Comfortable up to Class IV.

Any info you can offer would be great!

Thank you...

- C
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 22 Jul 2007 at 11:30am
Trail,

Honesty your coming in towards the end of the season. But if there is one thing about Washington you will love ... it's the fact that we don't really have an end to our season. Just new destination areas within the state and surrounding area.

Late summer is a BC wonderland. Most of us will be making trips up to BC frequently. If your looking for some quick local action, the Skykomish continues through the whole year getting boney in late summer but still holding lines well down to 400cfs. The other local favorites are starting to dry up but that one can be counted on for a while still.

Stay tuned and watch for trips on the Chilliwack, Nahatlatch, Thompson, Soo, Cheakamus, Cal-Cheak, Squamish and Ashlu. All BC Favorites that have action in the III-IV range.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Wiggins
PP Junkie
PP Junkie

Quote Wiggins Replybullet Posted: 24 Jul 2007 at 12:12am

Sauk is still running. It is a nice class III+ run near Darrington. We got a trip going Wed night if you are interested.

Kyle
I smell bacon
saw425
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote saw425 Replybullet Posted: 24 Jul 2007 at 8:34pm
Hey, I am from out of town (Boone, Nc.), I just got in yesterday and would like to come with ya'll if you'll have me, I flew in to work up here for the next month and would love to get out anytime ( I am comfortable up to class IV)
midnightgirl87
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote midnightgirl87 Replybullet Posted: 25 Jul 2007 at 12:08am

Sounds good to me. The river should be a pretty easy class III tomarrow if we don't get anymore rain. If you are coming from Seattle you may want to IM Weide (the other guy signed up for the trip) about carpooling.

Kyle
Otter Boy
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote Otter Boy Replybullet Posted: 25 Jul 2007 at 8:46am
Hey Trail,

I'm heading up to the Skykomish, our local run, on Thursday night. Give me a call if you want to come.
- Bryon
425 301 8538
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version