Professor Paddle: Events FAQ vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Events
 Professor Paddle : General : Events
Message Icon Topic: Events FAQ Post Reply Post New Topic
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Replybullet Topic: Events FAQ
    Posted: 11 Jul 2007 at 5:17pm
Events FAQ

Q:
Why is there now an Events Forum?
A: To allow members to post discussions which link the Title of the Event onto the Calendar.

Q: Who is allowed to Post Events?
A: Any member! But if you abuse it you will loose it! Abuse would be posting stupid crap that people don't like again and again and again.

Q:
How do you post an Event?
A:
Just click New Topic and on the New Topic Form you will see 3 fields for setting the date of your event. Besure to list the Time in your Title or Post.

Edited by James - 11 Jul 2007 at 5:18pm
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
WhiteWater
Splat Wheeler
Splat Wheeler

Quote WhiteWater Replybullet Posted: 03 Oct 2008 at 7:36pm
James go on a river run with me (please) need you to see how I'm doing and give me the Knowledge you know about kayaking. I go to the snoqualmi II's powerhouse. I tip over in holes and hit rocks to better my roll and prepare for the worst. I'm ready for III's n VI's with a leader that know's the river. Let's Roll if you gotta chance. I'm goin Saturday and Sunday give me a call (206-817-1313). Thanks Bro. Let it Rain
All rivers lead to Mr. Extreme!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 04 Oct 2008 at 8:40am
Hey thats not an event... but I am down with the Powerhouse... Maybe next weekend sometime. I think tomorrow I am either going to head up to the Sky or UU cispus.

On the Events note... I am resetting the server this morning. Our webserver has had over 25,000 malicious attack/attempts in the last month so I need to clear out some memory.

Here we go 1. 2. 3. Reset
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version