Professor Paddle: Be on the lookout.. vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Lost \ Found \ Stolen
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Lost \ Found \ Stolen
Message Icon Topic: Be on the lookout.. Post Reply Post New Topic
Jeff
McNasty
McNasty

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jeff Replybullet Topic: Be on the lookout..
    Posted: 05 Jul 2007 at 3:57pm

Posting this for my friend Nate (since he hasn't done it yet)

I got some bad news from my friend Nate (new boater) yesterday.  It seems that some F*&$^ing Jerk snagged almost all of his boating gear that was in the bed of his brothers truck.  The truck was parked in his driveway, in the Lake Marcel neighborhood of Duvall.  We're talking BFE here, not downtown Seattle.  The following items were taken, so if you see someone trying to sell this stuff, or see them paddeling it, give 'em a rip n' dip, then call the cops. 

1) Green Wavesport Ace kayak (missing drain plug)

2) AT bent shaft paddle (the older model with the yellow trim around black blade)

3) Yellow Stholquist PFD

4) Shred Ready (?) baseball style carbon fiber pattern helmet with bill reversed

5) Harmony spray skirt with rubber edge gasket

About the only thing the J-O that took this stuff didn't get was Nate's drysuit.  Now I'm all for locking up my gear, but even I leave me stuff sitting in my truck in my driveway for an hour or two without worrying about it.  This was a BullS*&t crime and whoever did it needs their A#$ locked up.  Sorry if I sound a little pissed here, but Nate is a good friend who just got into boating and has been syked to paddle every chance he gets.  So now he is faced with replacing all this suff before he can hit the water again.

Here's a BIG F-you to the punk/tweeker that pinched Nate's gear.
"What could possibly go wrong?"
www.flickr.com/photos/jeffdwyer/
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 05 Jul 2007 at 5:20pm
Probably a meth addict!
Nomad
IP IP Logged Send Private Message