Professor Paddle: Link Exchange vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Ideas / Issues / Problems / Fixes / Updates
 Professor Paddle : Site Support : Ideas / Issues / Problems / Fixes / Updates
Message Icon Topic: Link Exchange Post Reply Post New Topic
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Replybullet Topic: Link Exchange
    Posted: 07 Mar 2007 at 1:09pm
The new links tools is up and running and we are now able to easily add sites to our links page.

If you know of a website that should be listed on ProfessorPaddle.com tell the owner about our links page and have them contact us to exchange links. This is an easy way to gain traffic and a free method of getting your site ranked higher with search engines.

If you would like to participate in the Link Exchange feel free to post your website to this thread and I will add it to our list.

This is not restricted to whitewater alone, anything website that is "quality" can be listed.

~ James
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Replybullet Posted: 07 Mar 2007 at 2:33pm
Tradguy,

Do you think you could talk REI into doing a link exchange with us ... I will put a link on our homepage to REI if they would put one on their homepage to professorpaddle.

Let me know what you can do on that. 

IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version