Professor Paddle: Thieves Beware vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Lost \ Found \ Stolen
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Lost \ Found \ Stolen
Message Icon Topic: Thieves Beware Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
erikSANDSTROM
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote erikSANDSTROM Replybullet Posted: 29 Mar 2008 at 9:12pm
Looks like we've got ourselves a tweaker lover!
This river don't go to Aintry. You done taken a wrong turn.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 30 Mar 2008 at 12:34pm
yeah, well, welcome to the fussion of whitewater paddling culture, Myspace, and Jerry Springer. The larger Sociologic issues surrounding Meth use, Theft, and the Economy = a Pretty convoluted equation if you ask me, with no simple answers that will satisfy everyone. same with all of Societies' other large scale problems. It's easy to sit behind a computer and rant. It's the natural evolutionary step forward from pacively watching TV, if you can really call it a step forward, or "evolution". ,, or whatever works.

And, yes, I consider myself guilty. Let's all shut up and go boating. Anyone got one I can borrow for the moment?

Actually, I may not hit the water again till next sunday april 6th. Keep me in mind though. thanks. And I promise not to bring any Meth.

Edited by wetmouse - 30 Mar 2008 at 12:38pm
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
Travisimo
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote Travisimo Replybullet Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 11:17am

Wow, a lot of argueing on this thread! 

If anybody is serious about the Camera thing, here is a solution for less than 100 bucks: 

There are lots of types out there, hunters use them to scout out big bucks and such, they put them on a deer trail and can see if any deer worth hunting pass by. 

You put the camera up, and it snaps pics whenever it sees movement.  Could be positioned at some takeouts to get a pic of potential thieves...  This model will even do video clips, records on up to 4Mb SD card.

H2O please
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 6:14pm
Yeah. I'm sure you could hide it in the trees. Most people are too stupid to assume they are under survielance. When I work in really high end homes in Medina, ect. I pretty much automaticly assume every movement of mine is on video.

It's a survielance society and we're living in the Matrix. Might as well get used to it and be cognisant of it.
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version