Professor Paddle: Gear Swap Rules vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Commercial Listings
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Commercial Listings
Message Icon Topic: Gear Swap Rules Post Reply Post New Topic
The OAC
WW Industry
WW Industry

Online Status: Offline
  Quote The OAC Replybullet Topic: Gear Swap Rules
    Posted: 28 Feb 2006 at 8:46pm

The Outdoor Adventure Center gear swap kicks off March 11 at 10:00.  You can bring any servicable boats and gear to sell.  If you plan to personally hang out and hock you gear, great.  If you prefer to sign your gear in and leave it for the day (emphasis on for the day), there will be a 10% commission.

I will publish a list of boats for sale prior to the swap if enough people email me with what they have.

Don't forget that the Liquid Insanity Premier and party is the night of the swap.  For more details see the post under Commercial Forums or visit http://www.outdooradventurecenter.com/dept.asp?d_id=18531&am p;am p;l1=18531.

Jeff

Edited by The OAC
The OAC is a private username and is not connected with the good folks at the OAC kayak shop, who are in no way responsible for ranting, soap boxing, or mud slinging conducted under this name.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
The OAC
WW Industry
WW Industry

Online Status: Offline
  Quote The OAC Replybullet Posted: 09 Mar 2006 at 10:07am

You can bring boats to the gear swap as early as 9am.  We will have a some our our demos for sale as well as a bunch a demos and older model (including some current models with older outfitting) from Aquasports.

Not counting the demos off the top of my head I know that we will have:

Kingpin 6.3

Kingpin 6.1

GForce 5.9

G Ride 6.2

Dagger Mamba (the smaller one)

2x Pyranha I3 (220 and 221?)

Bliss-Stick Flipstick

Pyranha S6 (smaller one)

And I would expect many more...

Edited by The OAC
The OAC is a private username and is not connected with the good folks at the OAC kayak shop, who are in no way responsible for ranting, soap boxing, or mud slinging conducted under this name.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version