Professor Paddle: Lost Paddle on Sultan vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Lost \ Found \ Stolen
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Lost \ Found \ Stolen
Message Icon Topic: Lost Paddle on Sultan Post Reply Post New Topic
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Replybullet Topic: Lost Paddle on Sultan
    Posted: 19 Feb 2006 at 8:44am
The loss of a paddle is a dire misfortune for any boater. There are even sayings used by our land dwelling friends such as "Up a Steep Creek without a Paddle". Truly sayings such as these do not even begin to describe the disturbance caused by the loss of a paddle while on a river.

Most boaters know that the loss of gear is usually a result of swimming when alot of gear is lost the swim is usually a little worse than others where no gear is lost. For this reason, recovery from gear loss is actually a topic Boaters should respect and understand. The aggresive nature of a boater may be comprimised for months at a time after these unrulely events take place. Because of these simple facts, the return of lost gear can greatly increase a paddlers recovery time over these serious confidence shaking events.

As paddlers on this site it is my hope that everyone would be excited to help our fellow shaken friends and wary boaters in climbing back up that ladder of river recovery to the same class we left off on. To achive this we must assist with words of encouragement and whenever possible the Reunion of Gear once lost during these down trodden episodes.

It's busted, But at least it's back home saying "Put me on the Wall of Stories Daddy, I'll make you Proud!!!!"

Let me know if it's yours....
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
jblum
Big Boofer
Big Boofer
Don Blumin Looper

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jblum Replybullet Posted: 19 Feb 2006 at 3:25pm
I hate to state the obvious, but you could just call the phone number on the
paddle James... oh and thanks for telling me you were going to be on the
Sultan... I wouldn't have wanted to come anyway..
JHB
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version