Professor Paddle: Guides Needed, Guide Training Available vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Commercial Listings
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Commercial Listings
Message Icon Topic: Guides Needed, Guide Training Available Post Reply Post New Topic
The OAC
WW Industry
WW Industry

Online Status: Offline
  Quote The OAC Replybullet Topic: Guides Needed, Guide Training Available
    Posted: 18 Feb 2006 at 10:26am

The Outdoor Adventure Center is looking for guides for our Wavetrek operation which operates commercially on the Skykomish, White Salmon, and Tieton Rivers.

If you have at least one previous season of guide experience and an ACA Guide certification (or are willing to attend our course this spring) you are eligible to guide the Skykomish.  Should be a long and lucrative season if the snowmelt hangs in there.

If you do not have any previous experience there are still some opportunities available.  Check out the link below for more information.

http://www.outdooradventurecenter.com/Adventures/article.asp ?article_Id=743&d_id=18911&l2=&l1=18911

In addition our ACA Raft Guide Certification course is being offered twice this spring; one full week or on consecutive weekends.  Follow the link below for exact dates and more info.

http://www.outdooradventurecenter.com/Classes/article.asp?ar ticle_Id=819&d_id=17943&l2=&l1=17943

Jeff

The OAC is a private username and is not connected with the good folks at the OAC kayak shop, who are in no way responsible for ranting, soap boxing, or mud slinging conducted under this name.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
j berry
Paddler
Paddler

Quote j berry Replybullet Posted: 18 Feb 2006 at 9:05pm
is this the same wave trek as the one in gold bar
Your possessions should set you free like a boat or a pair of hiking boots. If you work for your possessions and they don't set you free, what are you working for?
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
The OAC
WW Industry
WW Industry

Quote The OAC Replybullet Posted: 19 Feb 2006 at 4:21pm
Index actually, but yes.  This is the same Wavetrek that has been operating on the Skykomish for many years now.
The OAC is a private username and is not connected with the good folks at the OAC kayak shop, who are in no way responsible for ranting, soap boxing, or mud slinging conducted under this name.
j berry
Paddler
Paddler

Quote j berry Replybullet Posted: 19 Feb 2006 at 9:13pm

i went to the camp when i was 12 or 13 years old, its what got me into kayaking, i looked at the link and it looks like something i would want to do but i will only be 16 in april

Your possessions should set you free like a boat or a pair of hiking boots. If you work for your possessions and they don't set you free, what are you working for?
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
The OAC
WW Industry
WW Industry

Quote The OAC Replybullet Posted: 19 Feb 2006 at 9:50pm
A couple of our positions and internships are suitable for 16 and up.  If you're interested, write up a "paddlers resume" listing camps you've attended, instruction you've received, runs you're comfortable on, what you'd like to do, etc. and send it in or bring it by the shop.
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version