Professor Paddle: No Issaquah Pool This Weekend vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Commercial Listings
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Commercial Listings
Message Icon Topic: No Issaquah Pool This Weekend Post Reply Post New Topic
The OAC
WW Industry
WW Industry

Online Status: Offline
  Quote The OAC Replybullet Topic: No Issaquah Pool This Weekend
    Posted: 15 Nov 2005 at 8:54pm

Everyone please take note... There will be no Issaquah Pool sessions for the next two weekends due to previously scheduled Issaquah Community events.  Juanita pool is still on for both Friday nights.  The next Issaquah Pool Session will be Rob McKibbin's playboating clinic on December 3 (call 425-883-9039 or email info@outdooradventurecenter.com to reserve your spot)

The pool schedule can always be checked at http://www.outdooradventurecenter.com/Classes/dept.asp?d_id= 17906&l1=17906

The OAC is a private username and is not connected with the good folks at the OAC kayak shop, who are in no way responsible for ranting, soap boxing, or mud slinging conducted under this name.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
RemAcct3
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Quote RemAcct3 Replybullet Posted: 16 Nov 2005 at 8:27am
Wow ... Rob McKibbin. Isn't he a pro paddler?

I heard he can do loops over 16' Paddle Boats, pretty amazing stuff if you ask me.
The OAC
WW Industry
WW Industry

Quote The OAC Replybullet Posted: 16 Nov 2005 at 2:50pm
I think it was only a 15 foot paddle boat.  Still pretty impressive though.  Paddling with the guy can be hard on your self esteem.
The OAC is a private username and is not connected with the good folks at the OAC kayak shop, who are in no way responsible for ranting, soap boxing, or mud slinging conducted under this name.
RemAcct3
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Quote RemAcct3 Replybullet Posted: 16 Nov 2005 at 4:01pm
If Rob is going to be there, I might have to swing by too. I don't mean to brag but I know a few people who have met Rob.  I have even been on a trip with some paddlers that knew the people that he boats with, so I kinda want to see him in action my self. You can only get so much out of Video's if you know what I mean.

Medium Sized D

The OAC
WW Industry
WW Industry

Quote The OAC Replybullet Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 12:42pm

I'd recommend it.  He's a good guy with some sweet moves.  If you'd like to hit me with an email off-forum, I'll stick your name on the list (we certainly won't turn anyone down who just shows up, but it's nice to know how many people are coming).

Jeff

whitewaterclub@outdooradventurecenter.com

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version