Professor Paddle: Local run vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Trip Discussion's
 Professor Paddle : General : Events : Trip Discussion's
Message Icon Topic: Local run Post Reply Post New Topic
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dave Replybullet Topic: Local run
    Posted: 03 Nov 2005 at 9:27am

I hate to do the easy Nisqaully, but I have to stay close to home this weekend. Girlfriend and other family needs me to be available, so a morning run on the mighty Nisqually is better than nothing. Plus it's only 15 miles from my house! So, any company would be great. 

P.S. you can also stop at Stewarts meats and get some goodies while your there!

Nomad
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 04 Nov 2005 at 3:41pm
People may say I'm crazy, but the nisqually is over 2000 cfs and thats when it gets fun. Plus it's really close to me. There's some fun waves and holes at this level, also when it's high, this means that the Mashel river is feeding the Nisqualy. There is no gauge for the Mashel except the Nisqually itself, so, the Mashel is running, class IV wood choked, broken bridge with rebar and a gorge at the end make this a suicidal fun run, also the putin is gated and you have to walk up the dirt road a ways to hit the first class IV+ gorge. I would rather do the Nisqually tomorrow, mainly because the Mashel is classV at to high water.
Nomad
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version