Professor Paddle: Links Page vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Ideas / Issues / Problems / Fixes / Updates
 Professor Paddle : Site Support : Ideas / Issues / Problems / Fixes / Updates
Message Icon Topic: Links Page Post Reply Post New Topic
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Replybullet Topic: Links Page
    Posted: 14 Jul 2005 at 9:45am
So I am cracking out some work on the links page. Although there is alot more that I would like to get done, I though I would stick something out there in the meantime.

So for those that are interested, I am posting up links of kayaking related websites. Take a minute and check the sites out. WHY? Well as you all know I don't make any money off this site, but I want it to grow. I am not going to pay for advertising, because I don't want this site to turn into a Business, so instead I have decided just to operate a Link Exchange.

If you want to post a link to professorpaddle.com on your website, I will post a link on this site to yours. Just email your sites address to me and where the links page is.

The links on our page will be seperated by category so, feel free to even submit a work website or personal website. I will take a look at it, and if it is cool, Up it Goes!

IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version