Professor Paddle: Wenatchee Weekend W/O WW vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Trip Discussion's
 Professor Paddle : General : Events : Trip Discussion's
Message Icon Topic: Wenatchee Weekend W/O WW Post Reply Post New Topic
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Replybullet Topic: Wenatchee Weekend W/O WW
    Posted: 08 Jun 2005 at 9:46pm
Well it seems there are quite a few people that are heading over to the wenatchee function, and it also seems that they all want to boat. So even though the wenatchee is going to be a low level since we will all be there, lets get together and boat.

I am also up for the Tumwater or Icicle but must bring the proper boat which requires advance notice.

Look forward to enjoying the time with everyone. For those that want to know below is the schedule for the festival. Notice we will be arriving at the end of our run just as the first even the BBQ starts at the riverside park. Hmm planning is everything ... LOL...

IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 08 Jun 2005 at 9:58pm
I'll be there, going to camp possibly at the organic farm friday night unless someone invites me elsewhere, i'll be solo. I'm bringing both my boats, the tecno for surfing and my overflow for a possible creek run. See ya there!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 09 Jun 2005 at 6:53am
Right on dave... I look forward to seeing you over there. I will have my cell phone with me so jot it down and give me a call when you arrive.

Butchv
Paddler
Paddler

Quote Butchv Replybullet Posted: 09 Jun 2005 at 9:10am
I am in as well.  I will be driving from Kent that morning but I am planning on leaving at around 6:30 so I should be good to go.  My cell number is 253-951-4239.  There will likely be one other person with me.  See you there.
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 09 Jun 2005 at 9:18am
Guess I forgot to post the schedule.

Sweet butch... I am leaving Kent on Friday night I think. Probably like around 7-9 sometime.

Anways look forward to seeing you in cashmere. Here is the Day's Event Schedule.

Saturday June 11th
WENATCHEE RIVER FESTIVAL

Note that a WDFW Vehicle Use Permit is required for parking at Rodeo Hole and the Peshastin put-in (available at Der Sportsmann in Leavenworth).

Morning Clinics
all proceeds to benefit AW

• Twitch School creeking with Tao Berman. Pre-registration required; contact Twitch School directly. ($25)
  • Jock Bradley Shoot with the Pros Photo Workshop. ($35)
  • Chris Totten Fluid Adventures Downriver Skills Clinic. ($25)
  • Andree Hurley Kix All Women's Clinic. ($25)
  • American Rescue - Rescue Techniques and Latest Equipment (free)

Afternoon Events
meet at Riverside Center for all events

• 2:00 Downriver Race, Rodeo Hole to Cashmere, sponsored by Wave Sport. Racers meeting will start at 2 pm at the Riverside Center and shuttle provided by Tube Leavenworth. (more details)
  • 3:00 Team Freestyle sponsored by
dave
Master Poster
Master Poster
D4

Quote dave Replybullet Posted: 09 Jun 2005 at 5:19pm
Hey James my cell # is 253-576-6265, I'm just going to bring my teckno and leave the overflow home to conserve space in my truck, unless you guys are set on doing some creek runs. The teckno can be a little painful to the feet when hitting and banking off rocks. If you know anything about the organic farm or a better spot to camp I'd appreciate the input. Thanks, Dave
James
Admin
Admin
Sum Dum Guy

Quote James Replybullet Posted: 10 Jun 2005 at 8:02am
THis is my first festival over there, so I am not sure about the organic farm, but I do know several spots to camp in the icicle valley and other places around leavenworth. Just from past trips and runs in the area. We should definitly hook up today. I will call you when I get over there and maybe we can get together. L8er

James
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version