Professor Paddle: Sky - Cable drop to Big Eddy Discussion Thread vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Trip Discussion's
 Professor Paddle : General : Events : Trip Discussion's
Message Icon Topic: Sky - Cable drop to Big Eddy Discussion Thread Post Reply Post New Topic
Sky - Cable drop to Big Eddy (Trip Quick View)
Find out more details by Viewing the Trip Page
Skykomish  (1 - Index/Powerline to Railroad Bridge)   Class III+(IV+)   Min 1000 cfs    |    Max 15000 cfs   Current 2220 cfs (Reported on 04-22-2024 17:30:00)
Trip Leader : Courtney
Contact # : 360-863-0740
Meeting Time : 12/30/2006 10:30:00 AM
Meeting Place : Big Eddy
Paddlers Paddling
Scott_H , Carter_M , Tobin , RemAcct2
Courtney
Big Boofer
Big Boofer
Whitewater,sea kayaking, snowboarding, backpacking.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Courtney Replybullet Topic: Sky - Cable drop to Big Eddy Discussion Thread
    Posted: 29 Dec 2006 at 1:56pm

This is the Sky - Cable drop to Big Eddy discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the Sky - Cable drop to Big Eddy | Trip Page

I want to paddle the Sky tomorrow and hope some of you can join me.  This will be a lose, kind of go with the flow sort of trip.  However, when we get to Railroad a friend of mine that's somewhat new will be joining up.  From there I'm going to take my time working with her on ferrying and eddy catching.  This will be her second time down that stretch of river.  The meeting time is 10:30 at Big Eddy since daylight is short.  I don't think we'll be on the river that long but it's just in case.  Those that want to hook up with us at Railroad are welcome.  We'll probably be there around 1pm give or take.  Who's with me?

Courtney    

IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Scott_H
McNasty
McNasty

Quote Scott_H Replybullet Posted: 29 Dec 2006 at 3:03pm
I'll probably run the whole thing too and don't mind taking it mellow on the stretch to big eddy.  Call if anything comes up, but otherwise see you at Big Eddy. 

Scott

“The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.”
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Carter_M
Paddler
Paddler

Quote Carter_M Replybullet Posted: 29 Dec 2006 at 5:13pm
I'm in with a friend of mine, Justin and will meet you at Big Eddy at 10:30. I have a (relatively) new born at home (four months) so I'm not sure if I'll be able to break away long enough to do the RR Bridge to Big Eddy stretch. Call me, tonight at home 360-676-8121 or tomorrow cell 360-483-8148 if anything comes up.
Carter
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version