Professor Paddle: Leavenworth Paddling Getaway vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Leavenworth Paddling Getaway Post Reply Post New Topic
pottert
Super Looper
Super Looper

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pottert Replybullet Topic: Leavenworth Paddling Getaway
    Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 8:50am
Spring has sprung in the Washington Cascades and the snow is slowly starting to trickle down the drainages here in the Leavenworth and Wenatchee Valley. With multiple rivers within a 10 mile radius, it is impossible to find a more centralized paddling mecca in Washington.

What better way to spend a weekend than to shack up with your friend, T-Pot, and have a weekend full of whitewater and Leavenworth life styling?! Not only will I point you in the right direction for the best river to paddle on any particular day, but also what the best of the best is in the Bavarian Village and surrounding area. Even better, rent my place for your whole crew and do a Leavenworth take over! The summer is filling up quickly. Give me a call and we'll make some dreams come true!

Cheers,

Tom Potter
www.thetpotexperience.com

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20557407?s=51

two0six nine2oh six2one0
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version