Professor Paddle: Stray Pogie seeks Mate vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Stray Pogie seeks Mate Post Reply Post New Topic
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jP Replybullet Topic: Stray Pogie seeks Mate
    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 11:17pm
Yo. Stray Pogie Seeks Mate.

So I found this pogie all by its lonesome at split rock, abandoned. It is really distraught, forlorn and sad. not so much missing its owner as it is missing its mate, although by returning to the owner, most likely the two pogies can hopefully be reunited.

Send me a PM with a description of your lost pogie. A six pack would certainly be going way overboard here but a single can or bottle of IPA? sounds refreshing huh? I know I think so too! but, that's only a suggestion or a guideline ; )

Well, its also good River Karma.

the important thing is to get those two pogies back together because this is their favorite season to be on a paddle shaft, wet!!

Edited by jP - 13 Dec 2017 at 11:35pm
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 11:24pm
I mean, you know if you are a pogie and you got your mate you are gonna go get some sh*t run. but if you are a stray pogie it is the kiss of death. Because first you end up in the spare rubbermaid bin for awhile...just long enough for your favorite river funk to fade only to be replaced by garage mill dew smell gradually over time. Then some non boating member of the household needs the rubbermaid bin and dumps you on, like, a garage workbench. Its only a matter of time now till you get brushed aside in the flurry of some home improvement project, shoved against the pegboard until you eventually slip down into a crack between the bench and the wall...never to be seen by another paddler again. Some hobo spider comes along and decides now that her web bonds really nicely to the accumulating layers of dust caking upon you...and most likely your paddling career is over.

So come on people! This Pogie MUST PADDLE AGAIN!!!

Edited by jP - 13 Dec 2017 at 11:25pm
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 11:33pm
Yeah I posted of this Pogie's plight on all sorts of oh so sterile FBeast groups. But only Here, PPeeps- ONLY HERE. On Professor Paddle, are you able to glean some insight, however minor, into the Secret Lives of Pogies. And, for those who eschew the Pogie, I can only say you are missing out because they can be among the most affectionate articles of gear in the whole kit.
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
Dale
McNasty
McNasty

Quote Dale Replybullet Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 6:45am
One single pogie? Sounds like a pogie starter kit for canoers.
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 10:01am
its become like a beer coozy of sorts for my um... On river saftey apparatus.
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version