Professor Paddle: I got Postcards- help me get rid of them vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: I got Postcards- help me get rid of them Post Reply Post New Topic
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jP Replybullet Topic: I got Postcards- help me get rid of them
    Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 3:02pm
Ok, so by now some of you know I got Postcards that need to get mailed to FERC. If you saw me recently and took 5 or ten and made sure they got mailed out, I thank you. And if you listen carefully, maybe-just maybe- the river thanks you too because...

"The River Can't Speak For Itself"

SnoPUD's Draft License Application is moving through FERC right now. We have less than 60 days left to comment. Due to the way postcards get prioritized by the post office, we need to get them in as early as possible. As Many as possible.

This is only one volley of a series of responses to the DLA, and to the Licensing process in general. For it to be effective at all, it needs to be of a Large Volume. So if you want to be involved in stopping this juggernaught, please get with me soon and get some cards. Many of the ones I have are pre-stamped.

What I have in mind is a very simple and effective strategy where each paddler fills out his or her own, and hands out 5 to other people. Yeah that's right- its a Pyrimid Scheme. But what's really more effective is if YOU- Yeah YOU. reading this RIGHT NOW- agree to take 20 and distribute them.

"But jP!" some of you might think "20 is a lot- I can't distribute that many". But you don't have to. You just get four people to distribute 5 each and boom- you're done. Then get 20 more and see how far we can reach our own individual networks.

That's the basic idea. Contact me via PM if you want to help. There is no way I can possibly hand out enough myself- I've moved over 200 now (thanks largely to about 10 paddlers who have helped hand out 5-10 each).
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 04 Mar 2016 at 3:05pm
On another note, this Draft License Application is just another phase in the process. So be prepared to take action again in about 6 months or so when they file their Final License Application. Its' important to hit this hard NOW though. We gotta push this next 60 days to make it count. Please get involved.

Edited by jP - 04 Mar 2016 at 3:05pm
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 21 Mar 2016 at 3:00pm
BUMP
Ok Everyone- we got about two weeks to mail in postcards.

Thanks to every paddler who has helped me distribute these! If several of us put forth a tiny bit of time and outreach, we can potentially reach lots of folks who sincerely care about Protecting The Skykomish from unnecessary Hydro development.

If you haven't found me and gotten postcards to have mailed into FERC, please do.

If you are a Snoho County Resident you have a stake in what happens as a ratepayer and your voice especially should be heard.

At this point I don't have much time left to keep updating here on PP and checking PM's. It's better to contact me directly.

jP
941-445-1638

GET INVOLVED NOW!!!
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 11:46am
~~~because the river can't speak for itself~~~
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
iron monkey
Paddler
Paddler

Quote iron monkey Replybullet Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 11:24pm
I got 14 cards signed and in the mail today. I also posted some info sheets around Gold bar today.

C'mon people, get your letters and e comments sent in!!!
ConradLilleness
Rock Bumper
Rock Bumper

Quote ConradLilleness Replybullet Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 9:50am
Is there printable PDF version or template of these postcards we could distribute via email or facebook? Might help those who can't get their hands on a postcard be able to print and mail them.

-Conrad

IP IP Logged Send Private Message
irenen
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote irenen Replybullet Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 10:16am
Originally posted by ConradLilleness

Is there printable PDF version or template of these postcards we could distribute via email or facebook? Might help those who can't get their hands on a postcard be able to print and mail them.

-Conrad

Let me see what I can do with getting a shareable format together.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a paddle.
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version