Professor Paddle: Ratchet replacement for back band? vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Buy \ Sell \ Give \ Receive
 Professor Paddle : Classifieds : Buy \ Sell \ Give \ Receive
Message Icon Topic: Ratchet replacement for back band? Post Reply Post New Topic
Matt Haverly
Paddler
Paddler

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Matt Haverly Replybullet Topic: Ratchet replacement for back band?
    Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 12:18am
Pyranha S8: Any clue where to get replacement plastic ratchet strap for a ratcheting type back band? My plastic ones on my play boat are pretty chewed up. I'm trying to get nice and tight in it like I do on my Zen and it is tough.

Hard to even find a replacement back band with the ratchet.

Any ideas? Should I just replace this with a rope cleat? It is an old boat and it was the first boat I got and it was really cheap.
Matt Haverly
Sultan, Washington
matthaverlymobile@gmail.com
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
oukr9965
Super Looper
Super Looper

Quote oukr9965 Replybullet Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 7:56am
You can order them directly from Pyranha if you'd like. Otherwise, you should be able to go to a ski/snowboard shop and pick up ratchet straps for snowboard bindings. That has worked in the past for me. I usually buy a few extra and keep them in the boats with that system as I've had them bust on the river before.
-Lanson
mikenash
Paddler
Paddler

Quote mikenash Replybullet Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 8:19pm
IR Sell them online for $3.50 https://www.immersionresearch.com/store/accesories/spare-parts-and-repair-supplies/basic-backband-ratchet-strap/
mikenash
Paddler
Paddler

Quote mikenash Replybullet Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 8:24pm
https://www.immersionresearch.com/store/accesories/spare-parts-and-repair-supplies/ladderlock-backband-ratchet-strap/

They also sell the ladderlock ratchet strap. allows you to put a heavier webbing through with out the need for the adjusting buckle. buy webbing from Seattle fabrics
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version