Professor Paddle: North Lewis River 4/5/15 vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Trip Discussion's
 Professor Paddle : General : Events : Trip Discussion's
Message Icon Topic: North Lewis River 4/5/15 Post Reply Post New Topic
North Fork Lewis 4/5/15 (Trip Quick View)
Find out more details by Viewing the Trip Page
Lewis, N. Fork  (5. FR 9039 to Swift Reservoir (Lower))   Class II-III   Min 700 cfs    |    Max 3000 cfs   Current 2050 cfs (Reported on 03-28-2024 06:30:00)
Trip Leader : skysharpe
Contact # : pm
Meeting Time : 4/5/2015 10:00:00 AM
Meeting Place : Continue up FR 90 across the bridge. In 1/2 mile there's a little campground with a small store if you need snacks. Continue a few more miles and turn left on FR 9039 and follow down to a bridge over the river. If you're rafting, be advised, it's a steep carry down to the river.
Paddlers Paddling
skysharpe
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote skysharpe Replybullet Topic: North Lewis River 4/5/15
    Posted: 02 Apr 2015 at 10:22pm

This is the Safety first! discussion thread. Please post any questions below.

<p align="center">Remember the actual Trip Details are located on the Safety first! | Trip Page

I'm new to the area, and looking for a paddle buddy to show me the North Fork of the Lewis River. I am available between 10 and 5 on Sunday the 5th only.
I am a strong paddler, with a solid roll, but am looking for good beginner stretches to practice and teach on. Please let me know if you're available that day, and willing to kayak with me!
Call me @ four too 5 to se7en 5 7 seven five nine.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Sky

Edited by skysharpe - 02 Apr 2015 at 10:32pm
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version