Professor Paddle: 10th,11th,12th vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: 10th,11th,12th Post Reply Post New Topic
imageAK
McNasty
McNasty

Online Status: Offline
  Quote imageAK Replybullet Topic: 10th,11th,12th
    Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 10:14am
Alright so my buddy & I have those ^ days off & are looking for some fun multiday kayaking. Wether its a multi day single river run or just camping and hitting the same run multiple times over the days. Im leaning towards the white salmon which in some places is definitely above our experience level but doable. Any other suggestions would be awesome. Really im trying to see if anyone else is trying to get out those days & could help us with some guiding or just a third body to make any swims easier if they happen or just another camping buddy. hopefully we get some replies!
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Arrow6
Paddler
Paddler

Quote Arrow6 Replybullet Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 4:43pm
I'd like to get out that weekend. Expedition paddling isn't really in the cards, but I'd be down for camping and running laps.
imageAK
McNasty
McNasty

Quote imageAK Replybullet Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 7:37am
OK sooo I am now on my own this upcoming Friday and saturday and really NEED to hit some whitewater. Willing to drive pretty much any distance and pay for beer for anyone willing to let me tag along just Friday or Friday and Saturday.
mchm
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote mchm Replybullet Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 8:25pm
I'm very much down for a Saturday Day trip. New to the area and don't know anything about the whitewater nearby.

Edited by mchm - 08 Oct 2014 at 8:37pm
imageAK
McNasty
McNasty

Quote imageAK Replybullet Posted: 09 Oct 2014 at 8:29am
I am driving up to the skykomish to meet someone tomorrow at 11 and then either sleeping in my car or somewhere viable in the dirt and looking to paddle saturday if you can make the drive the company is welcome. I dont have a confirmed paddle partner on saturday.
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 11:10am
I know its sunday now, but it looks like Ima be up at split rock about NoonThirty, fyi. So if you aren't rained out, if you're still up there and want to paddle the sky, I will be up at split rock and maybe some others too
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version