Professor Paddle: best cell phone coverage in rural WA vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Chit Chat
 Professor Paddle : General : Chit Chat
Message Icon Topic: best cell phone coverage in rural WA Post Reply Post New Topic
itchy
Paddler
Paddler

Online Status: Offline
  Quote itchy Replybullet Topic: best cell phone coverage in rural WA
    Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 9:46pm
Hey yall,

I'm considering switching cell phone plans from Sprint to something else. I have noticed that Sprint coverage is pretty poor in the Cascades and in eastern WA (east of the Columbia). I am thinking not just about fun day trips etc. to the mountains, but my wife is going to be spending a lot of time (several months per year) doing geology in the hills between Yakima and Hanford. I do like to talk to her, and she does like to have internet access on occasion.

Do all service providers have pretty equal coverage in rural WA, or do some have much better than others?

Thanks
Itchy
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
Larry
Super Looper
Super Looper
Mr. Generosity

Quote Larry Replybullet Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 10:21pm
Verizon. I can't afford Verizon and Tmobile has coverage everywhere I need it, but if you want the best coverage, you want Verizon.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Arrow6
Paddler
Paddler

Quote Arrow6 Replybullet Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 7:58pm
Can't beat Verizon, I'm on att and I'm pretty happy...you'll have coverage on near the summit of Rainer when Verizon guys don't but usually the verizon customers are last to lose signal.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
jP
Rio Banditos
Rio Banditos
Diddle Fuerte Diablo !

Quote jP Replybullet Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 1:48pm
True. I got ATT and it is spotty. Sometimes i am surprised how solid it is, but usually Those with Verizon do better.

For the White salmon area I'd say it is vital to have Verizon.
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version