Professor Paddle: Anyone for IV~V on 6/30~7/3 near Leavenworth? vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Warehousing & Order Fulfillment vanlinelogistics.com Seattle Washington (WA) Commercial Relocation vanlinelogistics.com Warehousing & Order Fulfillment
Professor Paddle Professor Paddle
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Home Calendar Forum FSBO Gallery PPages Reviews Rivers Links
  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch
Whitewater Forum
 Professor Paddle : General : Whitewater Forum
Message Icon Topic: Anyone for IV~V on 6/30~7/3 near Leavenworth? Post Reply Post New Topic
iloveca49
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote iloveca49 Replybullet Topic: Anyone for IV~V on 6/30~7/3 near Leavenworth?
    Posted: 29 Jun 2014 at 8:40pm
Hi folks, two of CA paddlers are staying at Eightmile campground on the Icicle creek from June 29 ~ July 3rd and are looking for kayaking partners for IV-V runs in the area including Entiat river, Nason creek, little Wenatchee, upper Icicle creek (if they have reasonable flow). If anyone can paddle with us, it would be great. In our trip this time, we have just run the Cooper. Please contact with me by text to 5three0-2i9-6fivethree0. We'll check text message every morning and evening. Masa & Kenya
IP IP Logged Send Private Message
irenen
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote irenen Replybullet Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 12:01pm
So on the day I was there Kenya ran the last 3/4 of Bridge Creek drop - beautiful recovery part of the way down, styled all the rest of it.  Pics or video getting posted anywhere?
It's all fun and games until someone loses a paddle.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
iloveca49
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote iloveca49 Replybullet Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 6:40pm
Hi Irene and Dave, it was great paddling with you. After we go back to California, we will edit the videos and post it on both Facebook and Vimeo.
tlleight
Viener Schnitzel
Viener Schnitzel

Quote tlleight Replybullet Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 10:46pm
What are you looking at paddling tomorrow? Wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it out, but I'd like to if I can make it.
irenen
Big Boofer
Big Boofer

Quote irenen Replybullet Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 9:45am
Likewise, nice boating with you guys, give a heads up when you post your videos.  Happy paddling!
It's all fun and games until someone loses a paddle.
IP IP Logged Send Private Message Send Private Message
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version